The episode moved as Dan and Ian talked about 9 Tough Truths In Business that entrepreneurs may need to re-think and internalize in order to reach success.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Dan’s first trip to Boracay Philippines
- When Tropical MBA Podcast was only starting
9 Tough Truths in Business Mindsets
2. People would try to tear you down.
3. Be mentally obsessed with your business.
- You have to be obsessed pushing your ideas.
4. Losers compare and lament; Winners rip and iterate!
- How do you compare yourself to other people? Is it constructive for you?
5. The first dip is the hardest dip.
- Develop something discrete and “shippable.”
7. Big wins build from smaller victories.
8. There is nothing that you need to do for your business.
– Your business must be the extension of your desires.
– You need to be true to yourself and what you really want to do.
9. Nobody cares if you succeed or lose.
– You are the only person that can make your business happen.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“At the end of the day, you are 100 percent responsible for your success and failures.”
- Get in the line!
- Have a focused clear vision of your goal.