What is the fastest that you can think of to raise $100,000 in just a couple of days? Do you think it is even possible?
In this episode, Dan Andrews invites Jimmy and Doug to talk about a very interesting topic that anyone may find unbelievable. As successful entrepreneurs, Jimmy and Doug have plenty of business experiences that lead them to earn more income the fastest way possible. Let’s learn from them how is it possible to raise $100,000 in 100 hundred hours!
Here is what you’ll learn from this episode:
- JIMMY AND DOUG’S STRETCH GOAL
- TWO QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND
1. What are we focusing now?
2. Do we have stretch goals?
- THE DIFFERENCE OF KICKSTARTER AND STRETCH GOALS
- BACKTRACKING HOW JIMMY AND DOUG BEGAN WITH THEIR PRODUCTS
- JIMMY AND DOUG’S IDEA OF MAKING BAGS
- THE RELATIONSHIP’S FIRST APPROACH RESULTS TO A “LIGHT BULB MOMENT”
- LEVERAGING RELATIONSHIPS AS A WAY TO CHANGE LIFE
- HEARING FROM THE COMMUNITY THE DIFFICULTIES OF A PRODUCT CAUSES YOU TO “BE THERE”
- HOW TO GO FROM ZERO TO MANUFACTURING IN LESS THAN A YEAR
- FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO BE IN YOUR TEAM
- LETTING EVERYONE TAKE PART IN YOUR IDEA
- HOW AND WHERE TO FIND MANUFACTURERS
- KNOWING WHAT MAKES UP YOUR PRODUCT FIRST
- ANSWERING THE “WHY” QUESTION ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT
- TAKING PATIENCE AND AN OPEN MIND WHEN DEALING WITH FEEDBACKS
- WHAT PEOPLE DO WRONG IN KICKSTARTER
- KNOW WHAT IS KICKSTARTER FOR
- PRODUCT DESIGN AS MEDIA’S GENERAL FOCUS
- KNOW WHAT’S NEXT FOR JIMMY AND DOUG!
- HOW JIMMY AND DOUG FACE UNCERTAINTY IN THE FUTURE BUSINESS
- TALKING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT UPS AND ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN THE PRODUCT
- THE WAYS HOW JIMMY AND DOUG APPROACHES BUSINESS TODAY
- TAKING INFLUENCES FROM LEAN START-UPS
- LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO BE DOING
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“The general who wins the battle makes many calculations before the battle is even fought.”
“If you don’t know about something, the only thing you can do is make sure you surround yourself with the right people. And those who know what they’re talking about, and ask the right questions. And take all of the faith back on board.”
“Why not be there where the action is?”
“You don’t have to know everything, you just have to be willing to get beat up a little bit”
“Passion can be a bad thing when it blinds you to good feedback”
“If you want to do something good, you have to do it in a very pretty decent minimum order.”