The episode moved as Rob talked about how he built his companies and how it works for distributing quality virtual assistance all around the globe.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Finding reliable and long term people to work for you
- About Elance.com
- How to find the right person for your job/project
- Conducting tests that will specifically demonstrate the skills you’re looking for
- How to keep virtual assistants for long-term employment
- Knowing the places around the globe that has the skills set you need
- The process of building a company name
- The most important thing in creating a domain name – It’s easily remembered!
- How Rob found and bought Staff.com’s domain
- Working with your team in building your company
- More about affiliate marketing
- How to bring traffic to your website
1. Create Info-graphics.
2. Focus on content marketing.
3. Reach out to reporters.
4. Answer questions in forums.
- Rob’s staff
- Physical office versus a virtual office
- Staffing and time zones
- Weekly or Daily meetings?
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“Have a clear vision of your business. Set your drive and say it over and over again…You just have to keep doing it until you succeed!”
- Be there and be available.
- “Whenever you’re selling anything to anyone, if you know that they’ll get significantly more value from it, then they will pay more for it.”
- Scot chat
- Google Plus communities
- Php programmer
- Podcast: FA168 –Outsourcing A Virtual Team Empire with Rob Rawson
- Connect with Rob Rawson: Rob@staff.com