Pat Flynn is a living witness of how Caleb, his buddy, is a real pro in video creation. In this episode, Caleb gave guides on How to Create Quality Videos and the Do’s and Don’ts Behind it.
Here’s what you’ll learn more about this episode:
- Caleb’s career journey before he focused on video creation
- Why create videos for your business? –It can make you stand out more!
- Three ways of content creation:
2. Record and audio
3. Create a video
- Levels of learning retention:
10% -Written; 20% -Audio; 50% -Visual; 90% -Application
- Using videos for instructional contents
- Recording techniques
- Softwares for creating videos
- Video recording through your ipad
- Hosting videos
- Inviting critics in for improvement
Do’s and Don’ts in online video
- Don’t make excuses, Just do it!
- Don’t waste time in editing.
- Shoot more videos at the same time then you can edit later.
- Say a note about the current take while recording (i.e.: “I don’t like this shot, use the one before this).
- Use whatever you have to begin creating videos.
- Batch process your tasks.
- Learn from your recordings; Practice, practice, practice!
- Balance your budget on your tools
- More light is better.
MY BIGGEST TAKE AWAY!
A call to action: If you haven’t put yourself in front of the camera, then do so now. Think of new ways to shoot your video!
- Work smart!
- Start making videos with whatever you have.
- Send your videos to a video expert and get feed backs for improvement.
- Screen Cast
- Screen Flow
- Adobe Premier
- Final Cut
- Windows Movie Maker
- Breakthrough Blogging
- Ikan Ipad Teleprompter
- Ikan Teleprompter Remote
- Gliff Mobile Phone Tripod Mount
- RODE Smartlav Lavalier Microphone for iPhone and Smartphones
- Audio Tech ATR 2100 Microphone