After a week of gleaning from several podcast episodes, this was the best episode based on its takeaways.
The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help listeners choose podcasts by providing information before they even listen to an episode. This will help them assess which one will provide them with maximized learning and enjoyment.
The Podcast Episode of the Week winner is:
Social Media Examiner EP58:
Selling with Social Media- A New Direction for Business
Tom is the author of the Invisible Sale and the owner of the agency, Converse Digital. Tom discussed how businesses and entrepreneurs can use social media for their sales and increase more potential customers. They also talked about what businesses need to re-think about with the current sales process in this social age.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Social media tools that help develop, encourage, and maintain long term client-business relationships
- How to be on top of mind with prospects that are not ready to buy
- How to sell with social media
- How the online world changed the way businesses sell
- Strategies in sales that businesses have to re-think about
- Selling educational contents
- Importance of using videos in your presentations
- Social agents – people who don’t buy things from you but tell everyone about you
- The process of selling without using the traditional advertising
- The Painless Prospective Sales
- The concept of propensity in sales
- Where to go to present your contents
- Looking for your prospects online and offline
- Tom’s tips for people who want to stay focused with their blogs
“Make sure your using key words optimization search, or else, you won’t get found!”
- Why write for others’ businesses with bigger platforms
- The common mistakes people make in producing content
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
The way to win today is to get out there and really make sure your content is appearing to all the places your prospects are looking.
- Pay attention to your industry.
- Take note of the links your prospects share.
- Be a great messenger of quality content.
- Create a content that can be re-purposed.
- Remember: Buyers know how to buy!
- Adorama – camera store in New York
- Copy Blogger
- Google Analytics
- Podcast: Social Media Examiner EP58 Selling with Social Media
- Connect and learn more about Tom Martin at: @TomMartin, TheInvisibleSale.com