After a week of gleaning from several podcast episodes, this was the best episode based on its takeaways.
The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help listeners choose podcasts by providing information before they even listen to an episode. This will help them assess which one will provide them with maximized learning and enjoyment.
The Podcast Episode of the Week winner is:
Internet Business Mastery EP202
Internet Alchemy, the Secret to Making Money Online
In this episode of Internet Business Mastery Podcast, hosts Jeremy Frandsen and Jason Van Orden talked about how someone who’s just starting in entrepreneurship can choose the niche that best suites their lifestyle – a niche that’s not only profitable but provides freedom, fulfillment, and future motivations for every entrepreneur.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Choosing the niche that best suits you
- 3 Troubling Traps that keep entrepreneurs from choosing the right business niche and building a successful business
1. De-Motivational trap
2. Flash in the Pan trap
3. Failure to Launch trap
- Money as an insufficient motivator
- Work hard, earn less routine
- How entrepreneurs can avoid the traps that keep them from their niche
- The first step in changing or improving how people operate – Identify critical behaviors that lead to the desired result.
- The Key Critical Behaviors successful entrepreneurs use to avoid the troubling traps
- The Freedom Business Blueprint
- How to create a business that makes money
- Jeremy and Jason define Financial Freedom
- Jeremy and Jason’s course on making money online
- The meaning of Alchemy – transforming something common into something special
- How to become a business alchemist
- A few stories from Internet Alchemy students on making money online
- The meaning of Business – an organization that takes common things (knowledge and skills), creates value, and sells that value for money.
- Create Value! “People will always pay for things they value most.”
- Stories of people fulfilling their unfulfilled desires
- Learning to identify the pains around you
- IBM Quick Tip for the episode: Check out Elance.com
- Demonstrating your product – Show how it’s done!
“A demonstration of your product is an awesome way to sell your product.”
MY BIGGEST TAKE AWAY!
“When you learn how to create value that people will readily pay for, you’re truly financially free. Then, you can produce income at a moment’s notice and build a business that lasts.”
- Turn your failure and experiences to money.
- ”You can get all the value in life you want if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- Freedom Business Blueprint
- Book: Influencer by Kerry Paterson
- 99 Designs
- John Lenon