In this episode, host of Rise to the Top podcast David Garland invites Facebook marketing guru Amy Porterfield. They talk about key strategies that media entrepreneurs must be paying attention to in selling online information .
Learn as Amy discusses with David how to use Facebook on your next product launch!
Here is what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Building your lists with email marketing
- Creating and giving things of great value
- Knowing which course you want to promote
- Building trust and authority for online courses
- Starting with some signature promotional give aways
- A common mistake of media entrepreneurs
-Obsessing with Facebook Likes!
- Re-introduce your product by keeping posts updated
- THE FREE ORGANIC WAY:
- Finding ways to talk about your product without hard selling
- Casually talking about it in a fun way
- Use behind the scenes images
- FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
- Using page post ads
- Turning your status into an ad
- Targeting your Facebook fans
- Using images that tells a story to grab people’s attention in the news feed “Images speak volumes and they’re so very valuable.”
- Amy’s strategies for a public launch in Facebook
- Know which content will complement your product
- Get interviews from people and shows
- Be a guest blogger!
- Having a bigger name gives way to open doors and more requests
- Learn to say NO from many things while saying YES to a few
- Knowing when to do hard promotion
“I don’t always promote. But when I do promote, I’m doing it hard!”
- Getting ready to promote after earning from your content
- The old school mistake of having a zero content!
- Amy talks about the webinars she created
- Creating a Facebook campaign
- LEARNING IS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS, FACEBOOK ALWAYS CHANGES!
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“The time that you start saying I know everything about marketing, business, or fitness, that’s the day you start going down!”
- Experiment on what works for you
- Expose yourself on different areas and avenues before the product launch!
- Don’t market as you don’t like to be marketed to