Starve the Doubts Episode #15 hosted by Joey and Jared invites Bryan Miles CEO and Co-founder of Miles Advisory Group to talk about EA Help and shared insights about Mentoring and How to Pursue it.
Contents of the Discussion:
- EA Help and Mag BookKeeping as Bryan’s starting business
- EA Help -VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES FOR LEADERS
- INCREMENTING A REVENUE THAT WILL DEVELOP OVERTIME
- DEVELOPING AND MAINTAINING RELATIONSHIPS
- THE DIFFERENCE OF VIRTUAL SERVICES: EA Help and Mag BookKeeping
- FINDING TALENTS WHO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
- PARTNERSHIP ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STRONG COMPANY
- WHEN THE BIG MOMENTS STARTS TO HAPPEN IN A BUSINESS
- DEVELOPING AN ONLINE SERVICE TO SERVE PEOPLE
- PROVIDING JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES
- AN ADVICE AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR BUSINESS STARTERS
- THE PROBLEMS AND CONFLICTS WHEN YOU START A BUSINESS
- THE JOBS THAT CAN BE DONE IN EA Help
- TIPS FOR A LEADER WHOSE TEAM ARE ALL VIRTUAL
- DEFAULTING AND ASSUMING TRUST IN A VIRTUAL TEAM
- BREAKING THE PRESSURE OF OVER COMMUNICATION
- MANAGING TECHNOLOGIES OF COMMUNICATION PROCESS
- HAVING THE PASSION IN MENTORING
- THE BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR OWN MENTORS
- HOW TO FIND YOUR MENTOR?
- COMMUNICATING THE EXPECTATIONS OF A MENTOR AND THE MENTEE
- THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK BryanMiles.Me.com
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“…You’ve got to trust the people that you put in place to execute and get a job done. So when something pops-up that seems weird or off, you’ve got to fill that gap in your head with trust. You’ve got to assume the right thing then verify it.”
“Even with a tough economy, fight for what you believe in and go after it! Take the risks!”
- If you are the person who says, “I want a mentor, I need one!” you need to be very PROACTIVE IN REACHING OUT the people you want to mentor you!
“A busy leader, someone that’s worth following are not necessarily out there looking for you, you’ve got to get into their advantage path….. You’ve got to basically be in front of them and tell them you’re eager to let them speak into your life.”
“God was just in the midst of my decisions and he can see me through it….. If God is asking you to do this and you’re doing it obediently the opportunity will be there cause God will not let you down.” –Bryan Miles
- Book: Mentor Like Jesus
- Website: EAHelp.com –(For Executive Services)