Terry is a native from Portland Oregon. He is a leadership consultant, strategist, coach, and angel investor. Terry’s expertise focuses on leadership, business execution and customer care, and teaches people a “More Human Leadership.”
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Succeeding versus surviving
- How to deal with mistakes
- Terry’s story behind being called as “Starbucker”
- Terry talked about his experience in Pioneer Nation
- Are you a boss or a leader?
“A leader calls people together. A leader goes for a cause greater than themselves. They teach, they lead and feel.”
- The principles of “More Human Leadership”
- It’s not about you. It’s about the team.
- Keep your promises.
- Keep your values.
- Pass on a legacy to the next leaders by teaching them.
- Build a culture of accountability.
- Face the challenges and keep fighting.
- Give people a reason to wake up in the morning.
- 3 things behind the “More Human Success”
- Business Success, Team Happiness, and Personal Fulfillment
- Common mistakes in Pricing
- People under-price themselves.
- Pitching sales more than pitching value
- The myth of “One Spot Market”
- How to stand out from other competitors
“If your product is expensive, make your product look expensive.”
- The meaning of “Value Pitch”
- Keys to Successful Execution
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY
- Podcast: Starve the Doubts Interview with Terry Starbucker
- Connect with Terry at: www.TerryStarbucker.com, @Starbucker