Jerod is the content director of Copy Blogger Media. He is also the host and co-founder of Assembly Call. Jerod is a writer, editor, and one of the most creative podcasters whom Jared considers to have come across with.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Posting arresting images on your site
– Have a variety of sources.
- Deciding on what contents to write and publish
– Will it be useful for the audience?
- The revival of podcasting radio shows
- How to make your contents viral
– Have a hook that will catch people’s attention in a second.
- Jerod’s source of inspiration in writing his contents
- The importance of practice
- Jerod’s system in writing – Set aside time and do it!
- Managing your time day to day – Find time and focus.
- Tips in choosing your Word Press theme
- What to consider in making your contents adoptable to other podcasts
1. Maximize the medium.
2. Think outside the box.
- Best topics for Ever Green content
- Jerod’s advice for people who want to become better writers
“To be better, you just have to always to do it.”
- How to grow your blog audience
- Have an Editorial Calendar.
- Develop within your audience a level of trust.
- How to get better in writing when you don’t love doing it
“Understand your goal, why are you writing?”
- Who or what interests Jerod Morris?
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“Know your WHY… If you know it, everything may still not be easy but it will definitely be a a lot simpler.”
- Internet Marketing for Smart People Podcast
- New Rainmaker Podcast
- Book: Managing Your Day to Day by Jocelyn K. Glei
- Podcast Movement 2014 in Dallas
- Podcast: Starve the Doubts Interview with Jerod Morris
- Connect with Jerod at: @jerodmorris, CopyBlogger.com