Ray Edwards is a highly sought after direct response copy writer, specializing in online sales copy and direct sales website. He has written copies for hundreds of different businesses in a wide variety of industries.
Ray is the author of the books Money Words: Easy to Use Copy Writing and Marketing Secrets That Sell Anything to Anyone and Writing Riches: Learn to How to Boost Profits, Drive Sales, and Master Your Financial Destiny with Results-Based Web Copy.
Learn how to boost profits, increase sales, and master your financial destiny with results-based web copy.
This episode is about:
- Ray showing off his secret face more than his public face
- The difference between “Secret Face” and “Public Face”
- Is marketing evil?
- How Ray encouraged himself through life’s adversaries
- Ray explains: “Beginning with an ended mind.”
- Seeing through the lens of our experiences
- The most important advice in having a copy writing business.
“It is not a protection for intellectual property.”
- Understand and speak in the language of the person you’re trying to persuade.
- Ray defines the true meaning of Copy Writing
- writing persuasively to sell your product, services, or ideas
- How to be good in persuasion
- The Two Primary Motivations
- Strategies in writing a powerful and persuasive content for your business
- Ray’s transparency of his faith and how it affected his success
- The importance of being who you really are
- Why not please everyone?
- Ray’s favorite events
- The keys to hosting a successful event
- Commitment to people
– Figure out the cost of time in preparation of the event. Fill all the seats. Double the cost of time. Breathe and triple the time.
– Get lots of help!
- Be a lifelong learner.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
Right thinking: “See things as they really are, not better or not worse. Then we can imagine how we want them to be. Then we make them the way we see them.”
- Jesus Culture and Bethel Church
- Sony NEX7 Mearless Camera System
- Book: Writing Riches by Ray Edwards
- Book: The True Secret of Success by Ray Edwards
- Tribes – Seth Godin
- Platform Event – Michael Hyatt
- Heaven in Business – Andy and Janine (Maysan)
- The Score Conference
- New Media Expo
- Launch –Michael Stelzner – Social Media Examiner
- “The fastest and easiest way to persuade someone is with what’s already persuading them.” – Tony Robins
- “To persuade someone, you have to enter the conversation that is already taking place in that person’s mind.” – Robert Collier
- Most people are motivated by pain than by the promise of their pleasures.
- When you appeal to everyone, you appeal to no one.
- “The moment that you decide that you know everything, that’s where you’ve chosen to level off.” – Bill Johnson
- Podcast: Starve the Doubts See-Things As They Really Are
- Connect with Ray at: RayEdwards.com