After a week of gleaning through a week of podcast episodes, this was the best episode based on its takeaways! The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help those who listen to podcasts by providing information to help cherry-pick the best episodes for their listening pleasure.
The Podcast Episode of the Week Winner is:
Host David J. Soler of Relationship Marketing & Sales Podcast talks about THE POWER OF POWER TEAM in this episode.
David talks about the power team as a secret weapon to growing a business that flows and grows. In this podcast, he discusses the What it is, How it Works, and How to build a Power Team!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- THE POWER TEAM
- The GROUP OF PEOPLE you decide to do business with and vice versa
- Working with the same core values and perspectives
- Interacting and referring one another as a business
- IDENTIFYING PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED PROFESSIONALS
- A Win-Win Situation!
- THE DIFFERENCE OF MASTER MIND GROUP AND A POWER TEAM
Master Mind Group - a group of people coming for a common goal
Power Team – different people with a common set of customers and audience
- IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL CANDIDATES AND ADVISER
- INTRODUCING YOUR VISION TO CLIENTS AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM
- Research and identify the best way to communicate to your prospects
- HOW KNOWING THE INTERESTS OF YOUR POTENTIAL POWER TEAM COULD HELP YOU IN YOUR REFERRALS AND THEIRS
- LAYING DOWN TO PROSPECT POWER TEAMS HOW YOU WOULD GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS WITH THEM
- HOW YOU COULD WORK GOOD TOGETHER AS A TEAM BENEFITING EACH OTHER
- EARNING THE TRUST OF YOUR PARTNERS IN BUSINESS
- IDENTIFYING THE ALIGNMENT OF YOUR CORE VALUES WITH YOUR PROSPECTS POWER TEAM MEMBERS
- EVALUATING IF YOUR POTENTIAL POWER TEAM FITS THE RELATIONSHIP YOU’RE LOOKING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- SELF EVALUATION AND TEAM ASSESSMENT
- CULTIVATING THE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS BY ADDING VALUE
- KNOWING HOW YOU CAN TAKE PART IN HELPING YOUR POWER TEAM GROW THEIR BUSINESS BY KNOWING WHAT THEY DO
- THE RETURN OF DOING YOUR PART IN HELPING THE BUSINESS OF OTHERS
- UNDERSTANDING WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOUR TEAM
- TAPPING YOUR TEAM TO FIND THE HELP YOU NEED
- GAUGING IF THE RELATIONSHIP YOU HAVE WITH YOUR MEMBER IS WISE TO CONTINUE
- Knowing if both are still benefiting with the each other
- RETAINING FRIENDSHIP DESPITE THE END OF DEEPER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
- CHECKING IN WITH MEMBERS IF THEY ARE AWARE OF WHAT THEY’RE MISSING OUT FROM YOUR EXPECTATIONS
- LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS, SERVING THEM AND CARING FOR THEM
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BUILDING GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR TEAM
- Doing life with them ends up with a life group
- IDENTIFYING THE MEMBERS OF YOUR TEAM WHO ARE DEVELOPING THE POWER TEAM
- STARTING WITH 3-5 PEOPLE IN YOUR TEAM THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GROW
- Start going deeper with them and caring for them on a personal level.
- Serving them in business and profession, know what’s going on in their life.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“The bigger the team and the deeper the relationships with your team, the more your business and life will flow.”
- “What you give, you shall receive… The more that you can serve others, the more you can help others, the more you can add value…The more that will come back to you.
- When you give it out in slices, it comes back in loaves.”
- “Every relationship is not always the perfect relationship”
- “It’s not always about you, it’s not always about your business – you’re here to serve as well and provide to them”
- “The more that you serve people, the more that they will advocate for you”