After a week of gleaning through a week of podcast episodes, this was the best episode regarding their best takeaways. The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help those who listen to podcasts by providing you with information to help you cherry-pick the best episodes for your listening pleasure.
This week’s Podcast Episode Of The Week Winner is:
Starve 034 : Amy Porterfield – Burn the Boats
Starve the Doubts Episode 034 hosted by Jared Easley invites Amy Porterfield in the show. Amy is the host of Amy Porterfield.com and Online Marketing Made Easy. She is also an online entrepreneur expert in Social Media Marketing who at the same time is the Co-Author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies.
In this episode, Amy Porterfield will talk about what it means TO BURN THE BOATS!
Contents of this episode:
- TO BURN THE BOATS: Deciding on What You Really Want without Turning Back!
- ENGAGEMENT ON FACEBOOK: Meeting the audience where they’re at.
- THE 3 E’s: Entertain, Educate and Empower!
- GETTING REALLY SPECIFIC AND TARGETING YOUR NICHE BY: Asking Questions and Truly Listening
- RESEARCH AS THE KEY IN FINDING YOUR IDEAL NICHE AND AUDIENCE
- SEEKING A MODEL FACEBOOK PAGE
-Types of Postings
- MODELING THE BEST BUT ALSO DIFFERENTIATING YOURSELF
THE DIFFERENCE OF MODELING AND COPYING: Understanding the Principle Behind
TRIPLING YOUR INCOME IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS: Grow Your Email List! (List Building)
- BEING SPECIFIC IN YOUR AUDIENCE INTEREST THROUGH SEGMENTATION
- PLACING AN ADD-VALUE CONTENT IN THE BEGINNING
- LETTING GO OF SOME CONTROL IN YOUR BUSINESS AND GIVING IT TO YOUR TEAM
- DEALING WITH SELF-DOUBT IN LEADING YOUR BUSINESS
- PROCESS IN SELECTING A PHOTO FOR A SPECIFIC POST
- USING IMAGES TO MAKE A POINT Versus SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT
- DETERMINING WHICH PHOTOS ARE LEGITIMATE FOR POSTING
- TURNING ON AND OFF THE HARD-SELL PHASE
- WAYS TO BE CLEAR WITH YOUR OFFER TO BETTER CONNECT WITH YOUR
- AUDIENCE: Create a Hotlink, Use A Timeline Cover for Your Information
- STEPS FOR FACEBOOK TARGETING: Asking your audience what’s best to advertise
- THE INSPIRATION OF STARTING Online Marketing Made Easy
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“Don’t just model the best in terms of copying, take that as an inspiration, then mold it into your strategies and ways of doing business” –Amy Porterfield
“You got to look into your brand and your own personality and infuse that in everything you do because copying is just not fun”
“So many people are visual especially in FaceBook, they love to look at pictures”
“When you sell, sell it and promote it! Make it a big deal on Facebook! Let people know about it… But when you’re not, you really have to make an effort to put out information”
- Link to this Podcast: http://www.starvethedoubts.com/34/
- Book: Launched by Michael Stelzner