After a week of gleaning through a week of podcast episodes, this was the best episode regarding their best takeaways. The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help those who listen to podcasts by providing you with information to help you cherry-pick the best episodes for your listening pleasure.
This week’s Podcast Episode Of The Week Winner is:
SPI 074 : The Power of Relationships, Masterminds, Meeting in Person and BFFs with Chris Ducker
In this episode, Pat had a discussion with Chris Ducker of chrisducker.com regarding relationships, masterminds, meeting in person and BFFs.
The topics discussed in this episode are as follows:
- Difference and Importance of relationships on different levels
- Relationships with BFFs vs. masterminds
- Meeting people in person (how to answer questions with or from them) in building relationships
- How Chris and Pat were able to build a relationship
- How to build relationships with other people online
- Tips on how to get interactions and create successful small community conference for entrepreneurs
- Importance of sharing ideas with other people
- How to have successful business breakthroughs
- How to successfully build email list
- Importance of creating a true profile of your about pages in your sites (to create impressions)
- What is the worth of every service you will provide (free or with charge)?
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS:
“When something is a bit scary. I know that something is worth doing.” – Pat Flynn
“Connect with people that you will be able to build relationships with.” – Pat Flynn
This episode was an impromptu session regarding the discussion of how successful a full-day premium mastermind event for 25 people at a co-working space here in San Diego on July 12th was. They had been able to talk about what they learned from putting on the event and also how important starting and building relationships is for your business, and just how powerful extremely close relationships are for your business too.
“Put yourself in uncomfortable situations to be comfortable.” – Patt Flynn
“Put yourself in a group of people that will help you change your life.” – Patt Flynn