After a week of gleaning through a week of podcast episodes, this was the best episode regarding their best takeaways. The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help those who listen to podcasts by providing you with information to help you cherry-pick the best episodes for your listening pleasure.
This week’s Podcast Episode Of The Week Winner is:
In this episode, Soler was able to have a conversation with David Siteman Garland, from The Rise To The Top. The conversation was able to discuss the topic on building audience and how to create an online course that the audience will be able to pay for.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
Create your course before you write your book!
Since Garland is famous for building an audience of 250,000 views monthly to his show in less than 5 years. Soler wishes to share and find ways to see how he has done this.
- The following are the questions asked to Garland during the conversation:
- Now, once you have an audience or platform, how can you make money?
- How can you serve your clients and still make a living?
- What’s better, an online course or a book? (Garland explains in this episode and he has both, a bestselling book and a great and profitable online course)
- Based on Garland’s experience, what will set you up for long term success?
- How to build relationships with other niche celebrities and influencers. (Garland stress out that interview can be able to build a relation to other people.)
- How can you best generate revenue from your audience? (Garland discussed that anyone can do a specific product or service, like create an online course to generate revenue.)
- How to know what your audience will want and pay for.
- What took Garland 2-3 years to figure out and it launched his financial success? He shared this on this episode.(To figure out one’s niche, start to pay attention, experiment, do the how to’s)
The highlight of this episode is the Top 3 Ways in building an audience. And these are the following:
- Have a consistent posting schedule (once a week, on a day on eight(8) months)
- Interview people, mention people, or linking out to people (giving love to people)
- Designing or Branding matter immensely (to increase credibility)
Given the informative and substantial ideas presented by Garland in this episode, anyone who’ll be able to implement such ideas can take themselves in whatever platform they have to the next level.
Try to keep going to prosper
Things are not always what we hoped for.