In this episode, Cliff R. Ravenscaft shares that this podcast release was from his second recoding, taken as he was walking in the middle of the rain. Cliff talked a lot about how he is maintaining an Inbox-Zero as part of his daily activity of being an entrepreneur.
Cliff also talked about a few struggles he experienced in managing all the priorities he has while wanting to keep his personal and family time. Cliff realized the need to hire employees to help him manage his projects. With all of these insights, Cliff points the importance of Getting Ready to Scale!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- CLIFF’S VACATION IN ORLANDO TURNS TO A TRAINING CONFERENCE
- CLIFF SPENDING TIME EVERY EVENING MAINTAINING INBOX-ZERO
- CLIFF’S NO.1 BUSINESS PRIORITY Podcast Mastermind Organization
- Scheduling Webinars for the team
- Reminding people of meetings
- Facilitating conversations in online forums
- Facilitating the five 90-minute calls twice a month for each members
- Promoting and marketing
- CLIFF’S NO.2 BUSINESS PRIORITY Podcasting A-Z
- Marketing and improving the product
- Answering questions about signing up and registrations
- CLIFF’S NO.3 BUSINESS PRIORITY Digital Product Sales
- Answering questions about the product
- CLIFF’S REFERRALS AND ONE ON ONE COACHING
- ACHIEVING THE Inbox-Zero!
- Inbox-Zero can easily be achieved when you know whom you’ll say yes to and not.
- WHAT AND HOW TO SAY “NO” BUSINESS OFFERS
- LIMITING YOUR “YES’s”
- Only say yes to a small number of offers that will surely make your time productive.
- THE TWO THINGS CLIFF DID AFTER HIS TRIP BACK FROM SAN DIEGO
1. Cliff divorced business in his mind and didn’t attempt to maintain inbox zero
2. Cliff took every single day to enjoy his family, enjoy experiences, relax and have recreations
- THE DISADVANTAGES OF HAVING NO EMPLOYEE WHILE YOUR AWAY
- BUILDING A PERSONAL, FAMILY AND RELAX TIME AS AN IMPORTANT PART OF AN ENTREPRENEUR LIFE
- HOW OVERWORKING AFFECTED CLIFF’S DAILY LIFE AND HEALTH
TAKING THINGS STRATEGICALLY ABOUT SCALING YOUR BUSINESS
- RECONSTRUCTING AND FORMATTING THE CONTENTS OF Podcasting A-Z
- Spreading and simplifying materials
- Making the 1st two weeks lighter
- Creating a homework load
- Refreshing and re-recording content
- Creating a brand new tutorial
- MAINTAINING MARGINS FOR RELAXATION
“I want to completely enjoy the day by day experience of this journey, because I don’t want to wish my life away. I want to enjoy, I want to live fully.”
- CLIFF’S 12 HOUR GOAL OF A PRODUCTIVE DAY
- CLIFF CONTINUES TO FIND PEOPLE WHO WILL HIM MANAGE HIS PROJECT
- CLIFF INTRODUCES HIS COURSE A-Z Course
- Cliff hires people to help him in Podcasting A-Z
- SCHOOL CONFERENCES AS ONE OF THE TOP FIVE BUSINESS INVESTMENTS OF CLIFF
- Speaking in school conferences has greatly impacted Cliff’s communication skills in a good way
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“Only say yes to a small number of offers that will surely make your time productive”
“Priorities can change when you hire somebody to manage your projects”
“Because I’m so crystal clear about what I say no to, I’ve had so many amazing opportunities”
“Live your life with purpose and on purpose!”
- Steward Cranewood