In this episode of Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, host Amy Porterfield highlighted her experiences and everything that she learned in Video Marketing.
Amy also invited James Wedmore in the show to discuss some How To’s and Strategies in Creating Videos! James also shared his case study about how he build a video around a list building strategy, which you can use as a model for your own business.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Amy’s story when she started video marketing and how much she improved today
- Starting videos with your available resources
- How James started in video marketing
- James’ bar-tending first ever online course that lead him to start creating online videos
- Common challenges people face in creating videos
- Overcoming your biggest critic -YOU!
- Styles and technichs in creating videos even when your not in front of the camera
- Steps in raising the bar of the quality of your videos
1. Choose your intention
2. Choose your style
3. Script the video
4. Film it
5. Edit it
6. Broadcast your video
- Tips on how to look natural in delivering a smooth script
- Disadvantages of using a teleprompter
- The benefits of planning ahead and having someone to help you in creating your videos
- Why divide your workload into several batches
- James talked about his case study Royalty Free Music and how his list building strategy boosts thousands of search
- The benefits of using Google Keywords
- James’ video marketing strategies
- Facebook versus YouTube -which has the highest rate of audience in terms of videos?
MY BIGGEST TAKE AWAY!
“Every video is a tool to simply communicate a message and yield a result.”
- Practice makes perfect and you do get better with time
- Be patient with yourself
- In a video, you don’t necessarily have to be in front of a camera. There are a lot of ways to create a video.
- It’s normal for us to not like our videos, but other people don’t always see what we see.
- YouTube is a traffic source for our business.
- Bar-tending for Profit
- Screenflow for Mac
- Video Scribe
- Royalty Free Music
- Google Keyword
- Share to Unlock
- Podcast: Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield: Video Marketing
- Video Traffic Academy