In this episode, hosts of The Lifestyle Business Podcast Dan and Ian talked about a very important discussion for entrepreneurs—the important foundations in business goals setting and identifying keystone habits.
The episode moves to encourage entrepreneurs in setting their own new year’s resolutions!
Here is what you’ll learn from this episode:
- Two goals to be set in your business
- Still into old-school business goals?
- Old revenue figures don’t always set a good motivation
- Mission statements matter more than the revenue goals
- Revenue goals force minds to expand and experiment
- Revenue goals don’t make a day to day act
- Imagining yourself flying in the spaceship of NEW GOALS!
- Forming habitual goals and resolutions
- Identifying your keystone habits
DAN AND IAN’S NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS!
- FIRST, Go Primo! The No Carb Diet
“The biggest productivity gains in your life can be achieved by getting rid of that insolent response that makes you tired.”
- Consistent negativity limits you in noticing the smallest things
- The year of habit formation
- Focusing on forming a habit
- Book:The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- TWO: Staying wealthy and healthy
- Continuity in building good habits
- The right mindset in being wealthy
- THREE: 15 minutes a day of mobility training
- FOUR: Focusing on Processes
- Different Wiki strictures
- FIVE: Working on bigger Mission Statements
- Focusing on larger projects and problems
- SIX: Become a professional author
- Ian’s dream of becoming a best-selling author
- Investing your energy in developing stuff that truly works
- SEVEN: Continuing to reach out and influence
- The importance of having mentors in leveling up your relationships
- EIGHT: Becoming do-getters!
- Entrepreneurs must be taking a lot action
- Start an NGO and distribute E-Books
- Marketing through stories and charitable giving
- Building a business worth marketing
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“As an entrepreneur, when you lose out on the value and the principle of what you are doing and just go for money, sometimes you could just screw up your business.”
- Healthy diet leads to a better body function.
- Productivity drives!
- The little drink tip from Dan: Tito’s Vodka (brewed from Austin, Texas)
- Read Kindle Books online in amazon.com