Do you have an info product business or want to put up your own soon? Foolish Adventure Episode 156: Building a Lifestyle with an Info products Business talks about the WHAT and WHY in selling info products to gain the freedom of Time, increase Income and maximize Mobility (T.I.M.).
Tim Conley, host of Foolish Adventure interviewed Andy Fossett of Gold Medal Bodies as he shared his journey to his dream lifestyle and business.
During the interview conversation with Andy, he talked about some important points in Running an Information Business while Designing a Lifestyle that Meets Your Need.
The WHAT ABOUTs of the discussion:
FITNESS –“Knowing that your body is there for you is very important.”
- “Fitness is not an entrepreneurial thing, but a human being thing. We need to eat right and exercise” –Tim
“This body we have is the thing that connects us to the physical work and to other people.” - Andy
“Your body is like an interface. If you’re not going to take care of it. You’re going to have limits on the amount of impact to those around you. Society and Culture- IN EVERYTHING.”- Andy
Fitness is a “Basic Fundamental Level. It is super important to have at least functioning well.”- Andy
- GET THE EXERCISE YOU TRULY ENJOY
- ‘Know the exercise that gives you energy. There are millions of ways to work out; Different PERSONALITY TYPES, WORKING OUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS.”
- FIND THE FORM OF EXERCISE that will enable your mind to grow and relax while working out.
- BUSINESS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- “Customers are NOT always right. Customer’s have a legitimate opinion.”
- TRADITIONAL FORUM VS. INTERACTIVE FORUM- (Marketing, Flexible Coaching, More Social Interaction)
- Convenient Coaching with DVD’s;
- Carrying your coach with you
- Downloadable sites vs. Immediate Live Streaming Videos – (Immediate Interaction and Integrated Coaching).
- GETTING IN AN INTERACTION CAN BE THE LIFEBLOOD OF A GROWING BUSINESS
“Interact HUMANLY- Finding more and more ways to let the tools bring you a more human contact level” –Andy
Andy stressed the importance of clients’ flexibility in accommodating customer’s needs and preferences. He mentioned that he makes sure that his BUSINESS SHOULD FIT the WAY PEOPLE WANT to USE ONLINE Fitness INTERACTION.
- FOCUS ON THE INFORMATION WE CARE ABOUT
- TEACH THEM: WHAT and WHY question are critically important in your success. The HOW will eventually follow.
- The JOB OF AN ENTREPRENEUR is to figure out WHAT they(customers) really are asking.
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY:
“The more sales I do, as long as I know that the net impact I’m having is POSITIVE on the people that I have the privilege interacting with, THEN I’VE DONE MY JOB.” – Andy Fossett
“Start to ask the right question. Get the right information the people need”
“Don’t think that to become successful, you have to become another person. Use the techniques and the background you have. Use the skills and the passion that you have and apply that to your business”- Andy Fossett