After a week of gleaning through a week of podcast episodes, this was the best episode regarding their best takeaways. The primary goal of PodcastTakeAways.com is to help those who listen to podcasts by providing you with information to help you cherry-pick the best episodes for your listening pleasure.
This week’s Podcast Episode Of The Week Winner is:
After figuring out how to set your business up with the right people, Dan and Ian discusses what great content really means and they shared the 10 RULES OF HAVING A GREAT CONTENT!
Here is what you’ll learn from this episode:
- BUILDING YOUR OWN AUDIENCE AND CUSTOMER-BASED THEN BUILDING YOUR OWN MACHINE IN THE BACK END
- 5 STARS ALIZA RODRIGUEZ INCREDIBLE RESOURCE FOR WEB BASED BUSINESSES
- With 20,000 downloads on her e-book Nourishing Wisdom
- JOSH FROM BRAZIL LAUNCHES ReallifeBrazil.com
- What should I do to get the most out of this launch?
- What strategy should I pursue in launching products
- FIGURING OUT HOW TO HELP AND COMPLIMENT WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH YOUR CONTENT
- SIGNIFICANTLY HELP EACH OF THEM AFTER THE PRODUCT LAUNCH
- “STEVE JOBS ONLY TALKS TO SIX PEOPLE”
10 RULES OF A GREAT CONTENT
- SYSTEMATIC VISIBILITY
– Being on time, having a regular leverage content schedule
– Being easily found and being there
– Come up with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure)
- TRAFFIC INVASION
- The efficiency and transparency of the Internet makes sources easier to find and study
- BECOME A MINI NEW YORK TIMES
- Find a way investing great content everyday
- BE GENEROUS
- Start giving!
“The people who get ahead in life, they give so much more than they get”
“You will get all you want in life if you’ve help enough other people get what they want”- Zig Ziegler
- CREATE A NEW THOUGHT FRAMEWORKS
– Have a visual reference
- LEADERSHIP ORIENTED
“It’s one thing to get information, but it’s another thing when people would say, here’s what you should do.
- That’s leadership, that’s entrepreneurship”
- SAY SOMETHING NEW – Not being scared of people leaving your side
– Set the tone for the types of people that are talking about what you’re doing and start building trust with them
- SAY SOMETHING FROM DISCRETE EXPERIENCE
– If you don’t have experience, back up what you’re saying with data
– Points fall flat when proclamations are made without the right backup
- FOLLOW A NARRATIVE
– Narrative helps set vision and leadership
- DOUSED IN PERSPECTIVE
– Fill yourself with new ideas
“The hardest part about life and the most glucose intensive task are making decisions.”
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“It’s one thing to get information, but it’s another thing when people would say, here’s what you should do.- That’s leadership, that’s entrepreneurship”
“The biggest problem in people running SEO shops is that they spend all their time on the back end and not enough on the front end”
“What you really want to be good at is sales and marketing!”
- New Business Ideal launch: vancouverwebdesignhq.com/content
- Business Model: Seopartner.com
- Tripit.com –travel website