“This is the podcast where cash cars are cool and auto-debt is dangerous to your financial future.”
In this episode, James presented an introduction of what the show is about, who are the benefactors, and how it could add value to every listener.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
Who is James Kinson?
- James purchased his first car in cash
- James’ exposure to high-income people who used credit in buying cars
- James as a “used-car” buyer
How James became a cash car convert
- James lifestyle of buying and selling cars
- James felt that at the end of the day, “it was just another car”
- James story of being in $70,000 credit card debt
James turning point in his financial perspectives
- When James learned from David Ramsey’s The Total Money Make Over
- David Ramsey’s advice: “sell the car, buy a beater”
- James’ passion in helping people buy cars under $5,000
- When James considered writing a book
What lead James to start his own podcast?
- James’ got exposed on listening to podcast more often than reading blog posts
- James started to meet podcasters, got mentored and became inspired to create his own podcast
What to expect from Cash Car Convert Podcast
- James’ share of experiences and life education as a cash car convert
- James’ tips and how-to’s in buying cash cars
- Get resources about cars and learn how to utilize them
- Learn how to buy a better car or a “beater” that’s inexpensive but in a good condition
- Be inspired from success stories of real people
- Learn from a “debt-free” success principle
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
If you can become a cash car convert and kick all the debt on the curve, it’s the one of the best decisions that can change your life.
- If you want to spend less for a car, the more that you have to research.
- You can start a business when your debt free.
- The Total Money Make Over by David Ramsey
- The Cash Car Covert Blog
- Kelley Blue Book
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Millionaire Mind
- Stop Acting Rich, and Start Acting Like A Real Millionaire by Thomas J Stanley