Host Dan Miller sited true to life cases of people on their rock-bottom situations when it comes to their careers and gave solutions on how they could go about from their current position and move forward.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
DOING THE JOB YOU WANT BUT NOT MAKING A LOT OF MONEY? -Shone, Texas
A: Think if you can create an Economic Model by combining YOUR PASSION, TALENT, and a REASONABLE WAY TO MAKE MONEY
CAN YOU REBOOT YOUR CAREER AFTER A LONG TIME IN THE MILITARY? -Ryan, North Carolina
A: TAKE A FRESH LOOK AT YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES, PERSONALITY TENDENCIES, DREAMS, AND PASSION. See what you are all lined up together and identify your core focus then move forward!
CAN YOU STILL MARKET PRODUCTS DOOR TO DOOR? - Malcolm, North Carolina
A: Absolutely! If it’s the right product, you can still do door to door. There are GREAT SUCCESS STORIES from people who still do that.
MY GIRLFRIEND THINKS SHE STILL NEEDS A COLLEGE DEGREE TO BE SUCCESSFUL - Blanks, Michigan
A: THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF WAYS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN TODAY’S WORLD and you can decide what is the best path for you and the best that fits you.
Invest on helping yourself! If you don’t invest, you won’t get a return. Dan Miller points out that, upon checking at the end of the year, lack of proper investments does not allow you to harvest a good deal of growth on your savings and your personality development.
“If you don’t invest on your personal development, what are the chances you’re getting better in the end of the year?” This is a good question Dan asks for anyone who wants to improve areas of their life, whether in career or personal aspects.
- Putting 30 percent of your income to personal development .
- If you don’t have money for attending seminars, find a creative way to get in there.
- If you know you have other skills that you should put in place to generate significant income, you can continue doing that.
- If you haven’t found a way to turn your passion to a significant income, do something with your other skills to position yourself in continuously creating significant income.
- If you’re starving, it will put you on a really weak position.
- Do something that will generate your income needs.
- Don’t waste your breath changing somebody else’s opinion.
- Spend time with those who are going at the same direction as you are.
- You need somebody by your side to have more belief in what you’re doing.
Other Topics Discussed:
1.SALES CYCLE: How to bring sales up–technique
3.HANDLE REQUESTS OF FREE COACHING
MY BIGGEST TAKEAWAY!
“Be serious in investing for your personal development!”
“It’s a matter of getting in the game. Figure more about yourself as you get along finding your sweet fit”
“Learning to develop in personal and career aspects is an on going process. One must do it in a heartbeat.”
“Be creative in what you’re looking at as an opportunity.”
“Chances are, your best opportunities showed up already in some of the things you’ve already done! But then, be creative in the application.
“If you’re making it happen, then it’s real”